SportsOhio, Inc., Field Sports, Inc., Soccer First, Inc., The Golf Center at SportsOhio, Inc., and PowerPlay provide no refunds.
Outside Food and Beverage
Coolers and outside food and beverages are prohibited. Food service options are available for sale at the SportsOhio venues. No food or drink is permitted on the field or court areas, except for sports drinks or water bottles.
- All guests are expected to act in a courteous, caring, respectful and responsible manner.
- Shirts and shoes must be worn throughout the campus. Athletic shoes are mandatory on courts and fields.
- Cleats are not permitted inside any building on the SportsOhio campus or on the FootGolf course.
- Children aged 12 and under must be under the direct supervision of an adult (18 years or older).
- SportsOhio, Inc., Soccer First, Inc., Field Sports, Inc. and The Golf Center at SportsOhio, Inc., are not responsible for items that are lost, stolen or damaged. All guests are encouraged to leave valuables at home. Help prevent theft by locking your vehicle and removing any valuable items from sight before leaving your vehicle.
- All SportsOhio facilities are smoke-free.
- Carrying or concealing a weapon or any device or object that may be used as a weapon is prohibited.
- In the case of an accident or incident, a staff member must be notified and an accident/incident report must be filed and submitted to the appropriate department head. In the case of first responder assistance, all members of the party must remain on the premises until they are released by responder personnel.
- Loitering within or on the grounds of the SportsOhio campus is prohibited.
- SportsOhio does not allow pets inside the complex; however, SportsOhio does comply with all ADA service animal requirements. The ADA defines a service animal as any guide dog, signal dog, or other animal individually trained to provide assistance to an individual with a disability.
Waivers & Releases