Open Play Days
What’s the best day of the week? Just ask any kid: Open Play Days!
With Open Play Days, kids have a ball in a variety of activities including: playing on the inflatables*, basketball, field sports, thunderdome dodgeball and more**. And we provide all the equipment for many sports or activities including: soccer balls, footballs & flags, dodgeballs, basketballs, turf hockey sticks, toddler games and more. Just bring your kids in and check in at the front desk with a signed waiver.
Need a snack? Check out the concession stand at Field Sports
Times: 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm (unless noted differently)
Fee: $8 per session per person
Ages: All ages welcome
Open Play Days dates:
- March 2017: Every Friday plus March 20 and March 27
- April 2017: Every Friday
- May 2017: Every Friday plus May 30 (pm only) and May 31(am only). May 12 (pm only)
- June 2017: June 1(pm only) and June 2 (pm only)
- August 2017: August 18 and August 25
- September 2017: Every Friday
* Participants must be at least 42″ tall to play on the inflatables.
**Available areas subject to facility schedule for each day. There are no refunds for Field Sports programs.
Open Play Days Rules:
- Parents must provide direct supervision of their children during Open Play Days
- No food or drink is permitted on the turf, hardwood court or inflatables
- All participants must wear socks
- Cleats are not permitted in any SportsOhio facility
- You must slide feed first on the inflatable slide(s)
- No flips on any of the inflatables
Looking for something for your child to do every week? Check out all the opportunities we have available in our Youth Development section.
You work hard. You play hard. Now it's time to party!