Open Play Days
What’s the best day of the week? Just ask any kid: Open Play Days!With Open Play Days, kids have a ball in a variety of activities including: playing on the inflatables*, turf fields and basketball court**. And we provide the equipment for many sports or activities including: soccer balls, footballs, dodgeballs, basketballs, kickballs and more. Just bring your kids in and check in at the front desk with a signed waiver. Need a snack? Check out the concession stand at Field Sports Times: 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm (unless noted differently) Fee: $8 per session per person (no refunds for Field Sports programs) Ages: All ages welcome Food: NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ARE PERMITTED. One water bottle per person may be brought in.
2019 Open Play Days dates:
- March: Fridays plus March 25 (1pm-3pm only on March 8 and 22)
- April: Fridays –No Open Play April 5th
- September: Fridays plus September 6
Open Play Days Rules:
- Parents must provide direct supervision of their children during Open Play Days
- No food or drink is permitted on the turf, hardwood court or inflatables. No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- All participants must wear socks
- Cleats are not permitted in any SportsOhio facility
- You must slide feet first on the inflatable slide(s)
- No flips on any of the inflatables
You work hard. You play hard. Now it's time to party!