Every day’s a good day for golf.
Golf is a sport that takes practice, patience and persistence. And then some more patience. No matter what the skill level, young golfers will find everything they need to become better at golf through our experienced team of professional instructors here at The Golf Center. Located in Dublin, Ohio, it includes a par 3, 9-hole golf course, over 100 natural grass tees & 36 covered tees, and chipping and putting greens.
Our Golf programs offer:
- Little Duffers camp for wee young ones (5-7 years old)
- U.S. Kids Golf Camps are a proven method of introducing golf to young players (ages 7-14). Skills offered include putting, full swings, scoring, and golf knowledge
- State of the art lighting system for golfing or driving after dark
Our driving range comes complete with 100 natural grass tees, 36 covered (16 heated) tees, two putting greens, two chipping areas with sand traps, and target greens. It’s everything a golfer needs to improve their game, all with state-of-the-art lighting. Check out our Golf Center Hours for the latest times.
- $6.00 – small bucket of balls (50 balls)
- $10.50 – large bucket of balls* (100 balls)
- $12.50 – jumbo bucket of balls (120 balls)
- $10.50 – per person for 9 holes on Wee Links
- $7.00 – per person for second round of 9 holes (same person / same day)
- $15.50 – combo (1 round of golf and a small bucket of balls) (must be used same day)
- $85.00 – Swingers Card ($100.00 value)