Adult Indoor Soccer Leagues
Ages : 18+ / 9 games / 24 minute halves / Fee: Fall Session: $1000/team
Soccer First presents Adult Indoor Soccer Leagues. All games are played on one of our three full-size indoor fields that feature Premium Soft Step 200 Infilled Turf, complete netting enclosures, plexi-glass sidewalls and lighted scoreboards. Our state-of-the-art fields and facilities ensure a fast-paced game.
Fall Adult Indoor Leagues have been extended! Visit back on this page or call us at 614-793-0101 for more info. Leagues start the week of October 12th. Individual registrations are available for 50+ leagues.
Adult Indoor Leagues Age Chart:
|AGE GROUP||BIRTH YEAR||PLAYERS|
|Men’s Open||Open||6 per side|
|Men’s 30+||1987 or before||6 per side|
|Men’s 40+||1977 or before||7 per side|
|Men’s 50+||1967 or before||7 per side|
|Co-ed Open||Open||6 per side|
|Co-ed 30+||1987 or before||6 per side|
|Co-ed 40+||1977 or before||7 per side|
|Co-ed 50+||1967 or before||7 per side|
|Women’s Open||Open||6 per side|
|Women’s 25+||1992 or before||6 per side|
|Women’s 40+||1977 or before||7 per side|
Fall Indoor Incentives!
For Fall Indoor leagues only Soccer First will be offering free field time for early registration. To receive free field time, teams must register AND pay in full:
- By September 15, 2017 to receive 2 free hours on a large indoor field
- By September 27, 2017 to receive 1 free hour on a large indoor field
*All free field time must be used by October 12th, when indoor leagues begin.
Any time unused by October 12th will be forfeited.
Things you need to know before you register:
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration with full payment being due prior to playing of the first game
- Players may play on a maximum of two teams per division
- The maximum roster is 18 players
- All teams are required to complete a team roster
- No players will be added to the roster after the start of the fourth scheduled game
- There will be no exceptions to the league cut off age
- Proof of age (driver’s license, birth certificate, etc.) must be available upon request for all age groups
- Shin guards are mandatory
- Cleats not permitted – flat-soled shoes or turf shoes only