Open Play Days
What’s the best day of the week? Just ask any kid: Open Play Days!
With Open Play Days, kids have a ball in a variety of activities including: playing on the inflatables*, turf fields and basketball court**. And we provide the equipment for many sports or activities including: soccer balls, footballs, dodgeballs, basketballs, kickballs and more. Just bring your kids in and check in at the front desk with a signed waiver.
Need a snack? Check out the concession stand at Field Sports
Times: 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm (unless noted differently)
Fee: $8 per session per person (no refunds for Field Sports programs)
Ages: All ages welcome
Food: NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ARE PERMITTED. One water bottle per person may be brought in.
2019 Open Play Days dates:
- September 6th
- October 11th and 18th
- November 5th, 15th, 27th and 29th
- December 20th, 23rd and 30th
2020 Open Play Days dates:
- January 2nd, 3rd and 20th
- February 14th and 17th
- March 17th, 23rd and 27th
- April 10th
* Participants must be at least 42″ tall to play on the inflatables.
**Available areas subject to facility schedule for each day.
Open Play Days Rules:
- Parents must provide direct supervision of their children during Open Play Days
- No food or drink is permitted on the turf, hardwood court or inflatables. No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- All participants must wear socks
- Cleats are not permitted in any SportsOhio facility
- You must slide feet first on the inflatable slide(s)
- No flips on any of the inflatables
Looking for something for your child to do every week? Check out all the opportunities we have available in our Youth Development section.
You work hard. You play hard. Now it's time to party!