What’s the best day of the week? Just ask any kid: Open Play day!
With Open Play, kids have a ball in a variety of activities including: playing on the inflatables*, turf fields and basketball court**. And we provide the equipment for many sports or activities including: soccer balls, footballs, dodgeballs, basketballs, kickballs and more. A link will be available for the online waiver. Once the online waiver is filled out (sorry paper waivers will no longer be accepted), you’ll just bring your kids in and check in at the front desk.
Need a snack? Check out the concession stand!
Times: 10am-12pm or 1pm-3pm (unless noted differently)
Fee: $8 per session per person (no refunds for Field Sports programs)
Ages: All ages welcome
Food: NO OUTSIDE FOOD OR DRINKS ARE PERMITTED. One water bottle per person may be brought in.
Open Play dates:
Check back in 2022 for new Open Play dates!
* Participants must be at least 42″ tall to play on the inflatables.
**Available areas subject to facility schedule for each day.
Open Play Rules:
- Parents must provide direct supervision of their children during Open Play
- No food or drink is permitted on the turf, hardwood court or inflatables. No outside food or drinks are permitted.
- All participants must wear socks
- Cleats are not permitted in any SportsOhio facility
- You must slide feet first on the inflatable slide(s)
- No flips on any of the inflatables
Looking for something for your child to do every week? Check out all the opportunities we have available in our Youth Development section.
You work hard. You play hard. Now it's time to party!