Every day’s a good day for golf.
Golf is a sport that takes practice, patience and persistence. And then some more patience. No matter what the skill level, young golfers will find everything they need to become better at golf through our experienced team of professional instructors here at The Golf Center. Located in Dublin, Ohio, it includes a par 3, 9-hole golf course, over 100 natural grass tees & 36 covered and heated tees, and chipping and putting greens.
Our Golf programs offer:
- Little Duffers camp for wee young ones (5-7 years old)
- U.S. Kids Golf Camps are a proven method of introducing golf to young players (ages 7-14). Skills offered include putting, full swings, scoring, and golf knowledge
- State of the art lighting system for hitting balls after dark
Our driving range comes complete with 100 natural grass tees, 36 covered tees (all heated), two putting greens, two chipping areas with sand traps, and target greens. It’s everything a golfer needs to improve their game, all with state-of-the-art lighting. Check out our Golf Center Hours for the latest times.
- $9.00 – small bucket of balls (50 balls)
- $15.00 – large bucket of balls* (100 balls)
- $18.00 – jumbo bucket of balls (150 balls)
- $15.00 – per person for 9 holes on Wee Links (for golf or FootGolf) ($12.00 for 12 and under)
- $5.00 – per person for second round of 9 holes (same person / same day) (same for 12 and under)
- $20.00 – combo (1 round of golf and a small bucket of balls) (must be used same day)
- Free – 5 and under with a paid adult!
- $2.00 – pull cart rental
- Range Card – Choose a $50 or $100 card and receive 15% off every bucket.
*Senior discount (55 and over) – $2.00 off large bucket of balls (Monday-Friday, 9am to 4pm). Cannot be combined with any other discounts.
It’s a good idea to start young at golf. Our camps teach everything from golf technique to etiquette — all necessary components to become a better player.
Little Duffers Camp
Ages : 5-7
Even the little ones get into the swing of things and learn skills while they have a great time golfing. They'll get familiar with full swing, putting & chipping. It's the ideal first step to foster an interest in the sport.
Kids Golf Camp
Ages : 7-9
Designed to whet the appetite for golf in beginner level players. Kids enjoy the camp so much they can't wait to progress to the next level of play.
Kids Golf Camp
Ages : 10-12
Learn how to enjoy golf properly with our top quality instructors. You'll improve and reach your golf potential by developing your natural abilities. Golfers will sharpen their skills through a number of games and course play.
Kids Golf Camp
Ages : 13-15
Players develop and learn the five core areas of golf skills in an environment that keeps them both excited and challenged by the game.
The secret to continuous improvement is practice, practice, practice… and helpful instruction. The Golf Center at SportsOhio offers an experienced team of professional instructors at reasonable rates. LEARN MORE >
The perfect activity for your company party, family reunion or birthday is an outing at our 9 hole, par 3 Wee Links course. It’s ideal for any level golfer, from the beginner to the seasoned professional. Let us help you make this event the golf outing that everyone will be talking about! Give us a call at (614) 791-3002 to plan your outing today!