Youth Winter Indoor Soccer Leagues
Ages : 6+ / 9 games / 24 minute halves / Fee: $1200/team
Registration is now open for our Youth Winter Indoor Leagues at Soccer First! All games are played on one of our three full-size indoor fields that feature Premium Soft Step 200 Infilled Turf, complete netting enclosures, plexi-glass sidewalls and lighted scoreboards. Our state-of-the-art fields and facilities ensure a fast-paced game.
- Youth teams start the week of January 11, 2021
- Registrations are due by
December 16, 2020DEADLING EXTENDED TO DECEMBER 28TH!
- Teams with credits for games not played in March due to COVID-19, please call the office (614-793-0101) to inquire about applying this credit to the Fall Indoor league.
|AGE GROUP||BIRTH YEAR||PLAYERS|
|U7 Boys/Girls||2014||8 per side|
|U8 Boys/Girls||2013||8 per side|
|U9 Boys/Girls||2012||8 per side|
|U10 Boys/Girls||2011||8 per side|
|U11 Boys/Girls||2010||7 per side|
|U12 Boys/Girls||2009||7 per side|
|U13 Boys/Girls||2008||6 per side|
|U14 Boys/Girls||2007||6 per side|
|U15 Boys||2006||6 per side|
|U16 Boys||2005||6 per side|
|U17 Boys||2004||6 per side|
|U18 Boys||2003||6 per side|
|High School Girls||2003-2006||6 per side|
|High School Co-ed||2003-2006||6 per side|
Things you need to know before you register:
- A $100 non-refundable deposit is due at the time of registration with full payment being due prior to playing of the first game
- Players may play on a maximum of two teams per division
- The maximum roster is 18 players
- All teams will be required to do all rosters/waivers and payments online using the link that coaches will receive after registration
- No players will be added to the roster after the start of the fourth scheduled game
- There will be no exceptions to the league cut off age
- Proof of age (driver’s license, birth certificate, etc.) must be available upon request for all age groups
- Shin guards are mandatory
- Cleats not permitted – flat-soled shoes or turf shoes only!
- Playing day is subject to change